- Classification: Terre siciliane – Indicazione Geografica Protetta
- Vine variety: 100% Malvasia
- Location of vineyards: Western Sicily
- Average vineyard altitude: 60 meters above sea level
- Vine training: Espalier
- Average age of the vineyards: 10 years
- Ripening: End of August – September
- Alcoholic fermentation: Initial fermentation in steel silos at controlled temperature. The process is stopped by adding wine spirit.
- Color: Light gold
- Aroma: Captivating and intense with boldly fruity aroma
- Taste: Sweet aromatic with candied and dried fruit on the palate
- Alcohol content: 16% vol.
- Sugar content: 120 g/liter
- Ageing in bottles: 2 months minimum
- Food pairings: Best with pastries in general, excellent with ice-creams
- Serving temperature: 10-12 °C as aperitif, 16-18°C as dessert.
“For orders over 6 bottles contact the manufacturer for an additional discount”
101 in stock